- Exploring one of the smaller villages in north Dorset, the village shop and Methodist Church (built 1831) at Fontmell Magna
- On a brighter day - high up on the hillside overlooking Kimmeridge Bay and Clavel Tower
- For one day only - snow! - a light dusting covering the ground around Wimborne Minster, seen shortly after sunrise
- Arish Mell and Mupe Bay beyond, seen from atop Tyneham Cap
- Sheep washed clean by the rain, their fleeces fluffed up by the strong winds, Kimmeridge Village and Smedmore Hill beyond
The pictures of Dorset in January in this gallery are not available for reproduction.
All photographs copyright © 19982004 John Allen